Monday, October 11, 2010

Meeting with "ALISI"

October 11, 2010 it was my second day meeting not with our mentor, but our boss lol. This was another great day because Alisi also took me to Dennys, wasnt i just thee luckiest student ever. Two days in a roll to "Dennys". Okay back to business, meeting with Alisi was actually a great one-on-one opportunity to ask questions, fix mistakes, what needs to improved, etc. She gave me a better understanding about our powerpoint in December. Alisi also showed me how to understand myself which was in fact funny.

She also told me her expectations, and what we want to get out of this whole intern.

I really enjoyed the many storys she shared about our community, and how we can make a difference in some areas. All we need is a voice "Ourselves" by doing this we need to be involved with alot of community exposure. So i really enjoyed breakfast with Alisi, she gave me alot of tips on helping others get involved. As well as myself, also to recommend this program to alot of youths and young-adults.

Thanks so much Alisi...Ofa atu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment