Monday, October 11, 2010

Meeting my mentor "LORRAINE"

October 08, 2010 was thee first day i met with my mentor Lorraine. I can truly say that she is an extrodinary person inside and out. I was lucky to have my first meeting at Dennys..mmmmhhh..we discuss so many topics, we also got carried away in our life storys. We talked about the importance of education, and a little bit about time management. But to be honest, we had more fun getting to know each other. Dont worry that is not thee only meeting we will ever do this, but it sure was the first. Getting to know each other plays an importance role in our life, so that meeting was great and it meant alot.

Next, i know we will touch base on more things such as: advice, and help.

Again, i really enjoy having dinner with Lorraine. I got to know more about her and her family. It was really good hearing about her experience in school, and to say that she is still her in 20s with a Master Degree. Now that is a Role-Model!!!

Thanks Lorraine...much love to you and work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment