Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CSUF (Researcher) 08/05/10

Last Day at CSUF was quiet and lonely. Not only because Mia had finished her hours a day before me but also because no one else was there. Not even the researcher Ruth, she was coming a little bit later around 2pm, because i had arrived to school around 7am. So it was bit loney and quiet and i was just coming towards the end of transcribing my last part.

As i sat there, i was just thinking how am blessed i received this opportunity to work with OCAPICA as a summer intern. Also how am going to miss my warm heart researcher Ruth, and of course Sora but i really didnt get to know her like i knew Ruth. I can say i will never forget this once in a lifetime opportunity so i loved and enjoyed every moment while it lasted.

I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE YOU RUTH & SORA...oh and of course AUSTIN lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment